Back in 2012 singer Miriam Bryant released her debut single Finders Keepers through 100 SONGS as their first release ever. Since then she’s released two albums and has become a house hold name. Tonight she’s performing live at their 100 PARTY at Kägelbaren in Stockholm. Radar had a chance to catch up with her.
You were the first release of 100 SONGS! How does it feel to be “no 1”?
– It feels special for sure! It’s something to be proud of. Finders keepers was the first song I ever wrote, and my first release ever.
The song you released was your debut single Finders, Keepers. Have you gotten sick of the song or do you get nostalgic hearing it?
– I still play it live all the time, I open almost all my shows with it. It’s a powerful song that was the beginning step of the pinch-myself-journey that I am on. I will never get sick of singing it.
You’re also gonna perform at the 100 PARTY. What can we expect?
– It’s going to be an amazing eventing with a lot of great acts, for example Nadia Nair, who is one of my favourite Swedish singers. You can expect to be entertained! I’m looking forward to it!
What are your biggest wishes for 2015?
– I just want to keep doing what I do, that is all I can wish for. I want to write and release new music and I want to tour. I would love to go to japan and I’ve been wanting to go back to Germany a while now.
You did an interview with Radar where you talked about your jewellery and love of rings. Do you still go by the style-motto “Less is never more”?
– Haha, well I don’t know. I love Jewelry and especially rings. I think we all go through phases with stuff, I don’t ware rings on all my fingers anymore cus I don’t wanna conceal my finger ink.! But let’s be honest, how could less be more?!
Watch the video for Finders Keepers that she released in 2012 through 100 SONGS.
The 100 PARTY is presented in collaboration with Radar Magazine, Warner Music Sweden, Kobalt Music, Blixten&co and 100 SONGS. It will take place at Kägelbanan Södra Teatern, on January 27th 7pm-1am. The party starts at 7pm and is open for everyone.