Swedish singer and producer Alina Devecerski is back with her new single Armé. It’s the first song to be released from her upcoming mini album Gnista + Gas that’s set to be released in september. We caught up with her about her first gig and what’s next to come.
It was impossible to miss her debut single Flytta på dig that was released in 2012. A powerful song about getting rid of your inner negative voice according to the singer. The song climbed the charts at a rapid pace and became the hit of the summer. Later that year her debut album Maraton was released and ever since then she’s been doing shows nation wide. We caught up with her about her first gig and what’s next to come.
When did you first start to think of music as a potential career?
– When I was about 18 I started getting more into it, but even before that I had dreams about working with music and dancing.
What or who inspires you to write music?
–I just love creating and documenting life, settings and different surroundings and atmospheres. I like to experiment with sounds and see where it goes. Also there are alot of Various music styles that I listen to.
I try to not have boundaries and use all the different influences
Where do you find influences to create new music?
– I try to not have boundaries and use all the different influences that I have, like hop hop, pop, rock,electro I think it’s challenging and fun trying to put it together.
What was your first gig like?
– Very energetic!
What has changed for you as a person since your super hit “Flytta på dig” was released?
– Not too much. Except I only work with music now.
Tell us about your new single Armé.
– It’s an energetic song with a LOT of drive, it’s about solidarity and sticking together and fighting for The future.
What’s next for you?
– First I have this single elease and some gigs and I’m just now finishing The last bits on the mini album I’m releasing in september includes 6 song.
Alina’s mini album Gnista + Gas will be released on September 29. Listen to the single Armé below.