Stockholm based Tella Viv are opening for The Preatures at Kägelbanan in Stockholm on the 28th. We caught up with the trio, and asked them to make us a special Radar mix (which they happily agreed to).
Tell us about your mixtape!
– We wanted to make a mix that we could imagine ourselves listening to. A blend of pieces that inspire us, and some material that we just think is awesome. Rather than our electronic influences this shows our interest in, what do you call it, “real music”.
What would be the perfect thing to eat while listening to this?
– Biscuits and tea (vegan).
What can we expect from your gig at Kägelbanan?
– Since we don’t have a drummer at the time, we’re borrowing our beloved friend Fredric Lindblom of Last Lynx. Other than that, we’ll be dancing our sandals off and do a funky show, be well prepared with raincoats and umbrellas.
If you could do a gig anywhere in the world, where would it be?
– On the rings of Saturn, oh no that’s not a part of the world. Well anyways.
What’s happening next for Tella Viv?
– Releasing our debut EP From Coast 2 Coast apart from continuing riding the waves of life.
Photo: Lars Brønseth, Styling: Josefine Skommars