Duo Sum Comfort, Anders Persson and Fredrik Lövgren, has made another amazing mixtape for Radar. This time it has more off a romantic vibe which will be best enjoyed in cafeteria our outside. As the mixtape wasn’t enough they’re finally releasing their album Flying Kites.
What have you been up to lately?
– Slow-cooking our debut album. Continuing to make beats and record songs, trying out new ideas. Some of them ended up on the album, some didn’t.
How is Flying Kites coming along?
– Check it out here!
What has been the hardest part?
– To communicate visions, ideas and feelings. That’s always the hardest part.
What has been the best?
– To have been able to work with such talented people from all over the globe and in the process learn and grow.
Tell us more about your mixtape.
– It’s definitely romantic. The epilogue to the album. Music that resonates with springtime, mainly new stuff, jazz and R&B.
When do you think one should listen to it?
– Would love to hear this mix play at cafeterias or swimming baths. Go outside, alternate between listening to music and the nature.
– We will continue to create, work separately for now but use the platform that we’ve built. That’s pretty much it. Expect more music to come.
Photo by: Hedda Selder