With and eye for bold prints and vibrant colours, Max Westin is one of Radar’s newest and most stylish blog recruits. We asked him a few questions to get to know him better.
Tell us more about who Max Westin are.
– I’m a guy who have always been creative in one way or another. When I was younger it was all about drawing and painting, which later in life transformed into photography. Nowadays I’m trying to combine the photography with my passion for clothing and fashion.
What do you do when you are not blogging?
– When I’m not blogging I’m usually hanging out with friends or trying to compose smashing outfits. I must admit I spend a lot of time in front of the mirror. Well, to be honest most of the time is just spent at home being lazy, I call it “the life of a newly graduated teenager”. I really enjoy travelling as well. To find a stunning scene some place far away from home and capture that very special scene with a photo makes me feel invincible!
Why did you decide to start a blog?
– Over a year ago, I had set up an account on a site called Lookbook.nu where I posted photos of my outfits. I soon discovered that I wanted to complement the outfits with text and more photos, so I started a blog. A little more than a year has gone by now, and a lot of things has happened since then.
What are you doing this summer?
– I graduated from school in May, and as I haven’t managed to get an employment yet, I’m just trying to enjoy the summer as much as I can. In August I’ll go to Greece with a couple of friends, and if everything goes according to my plans I’ll move to Stockholm.
What will you do ten years from now?
– Hopefully I’ll be working my way into the fashion business in either Berlin or London. A bright and nicely furnished penthouse, aka my home, will house at least four large racks of vintage garments that I’ve collected throughout the years. Seriously though, I don’t know what I’ll be doing. A lot of things could happen in ten years.
– A mix of 80’s inspired looks, vintage clothing, travel photography and things that appeal to me in general. I hope to leave an impression and that some of you will be inspired!
Follow Max’s blog here.