Radar Magazine’s latest blogger goes by the name of Kristian Hindø-Lings. Visual merchandizer, stylist, and club kid, he blogs about fashion, music, and style. Let us introduce K. H. Lings.
Tell us more about who you are and what you do?
– I’m Kristian Hindø-Lings, a nineteen-year-old boy from Aarhus, Jutland in Denmark. I work as a visual merchandizer for Stylepaste.com, a multi-brand store located in Aarhus and online. Further I do some freelance styling, and I like to hang out with my friends and go dancing. Being a visual merchandizer is sort of what I’ve always been dreaming of. I have the best boss ever and I love everyday at work. I’ve been blogging for a few years now, but I’ve always been dreaming about being part of a network, so when Radar Magazine gave me the opportunity I couldn’t say no.
When did you become interested in fashion and style?
– I don’t know exactly when I became interested in fashion and style. I’ve been keen on deciding what to wear for as long as I can remember, but it wasn’t until I was in eighth grade that I kind of found myself and my style, after having tried quite a few different styles.
What can you see yourself doing ten years from now?
– Don’t we all have some sort of dream of living in NYC? I do – my family lives there and the city is my all time favorite. New York is also one of the few places where I can see myself having kids. As for work I would like to work in fashion, maybe as a stylist, buyer, or editor in chief.
Why did you decide to start a blog?
– As I said before – I’ve had a blog for a few years now, and I really enjoy it. It’s so personal and fun!
What will we see in your blog?
– My blog is a mix of all sorts of things, but mostly me, what I’m wearing, listening to, and dreaming of. Call it what you want – it’s me and only me!
Follow Kristian’s blog under Radar Magazine here.